Make a Statement
The average American throws away 68 lbs of clothing every year. Only about 15% gets recycled, while the remaining 85% ends up wasting space in landfills, littering our land, and leaching toxins into our ocean.
Our recycled tees break this disturbing trend by replacing fast-fashion with a far more responsible production cycle. They’re made domestically in partnership with SustainU, an innovative leader in sustainable U.S. fashion manufacturing, in order to create new jobs and re-employ existing textile factories in West Virginia. Every time you wear one of these tees, you’re proving that sustainability can truly make America great again by bringing economic hope to hard working communities. That’s why they’re printed with our recycling logo to reflect the revolution we seek to spark. We hope you’ll join us in fighting the good fight by giving old clothes a new life.